As its name implies, the Catalyst Rehabilitation Program at Friendship Haven is a catalyst in the process of helping clients achieve their highest level of independence. Working with clients, their families and medical providers, the team at the Catalyst Rehabilitation Program develops a plan of action with that simple goal in mind — independence.
- A team that provides the motivation for building strength and enhancing independence.
- A team of therapists to help with everything from mobility to speech, balance to arthritis, pain management to continence and much more.
- Physical Therapy Services
- Lymphedema Management
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Occupational Therapy Services
- Speech Therapy Services
- Balance Management
- Complex Disease Management
- Dementia Management
- Pain Management – (Joint and Muscle)
- Continence Management
- Stroke Recovery
- Joint Replacement
- Warm Water Aquatic Therapy
- All the amenities to meet day-to-day needs.
- Private rooms for a more peaceful and focused stay.
- Four weeks of free access to Friendship Haven’s Wellness Center following your “graduation” from the Catalyst Rehabilitation Program.