Friendship Circle, Hilltop Road and Timber Ridge Townhomes offer independent, maintenance-free living enhanced with the advantages of being part of our dynamic community. Three distinctive neighborhoods of spacious homes, nestled in stands of magnificent oaks, bring home comfort while offering sights of wild life and birds right outside your door.
Our lifestyle is built upon a foundation of comprehensive service. We are committed to exceeding your wants or needs by providing the extras — physical, emotional, spiritual, vocational, social and intellectual well-being — that provide the extra initiative to make every day special. Friendship Haven brings you opportunities like these, included in your monthly service fee:
An Active Lifestyle for Good Health, Inside and Out
- Award-winning Wellness Program with fitness pool, cardiovascular strength training room, Jacuzzi, exercise studio and massage therapy
- Common areas, private dining and conference rooms to visit, relax and celebrate
- Challenge a friend to a game of billiards, darts, ping-pong or Wii Bowling
- Enjoy nature outside your door and on our numerous walking paths
- Invite friends for a BBQ on your backyard patio
- Say goodbye to chores with yard work, snow removal and more provided
Dedicated to Enriching Your Life
- Engage in a creative writing class or read in our Highland Herum Family Fireside Library
- High speed Internet connections available
- Spiritual support with multi-denominational choices
- Social, recreational and cultural opportunities
Friendship, Sharing and Fun
- Treat yourself and guests to coffee and conversation near the Highland Herum Family Fireside Library
- Fill up on fun and friendship at a campus social
- Let the finest local and regional musicians inspire your spirit
- Share travel experiences with your neighbors, guests and guest speakers
- Join social excursions for shopping, dining, attractions, events and entertainment
- Savor cinema and live performances
Creating and Contributing
- Raise your green thumb and a bumper crop in the outdoor garden
- Share by volunteering on campus or in the Fort Dodge community
Conveniences and Amenities
- Visit shops and community services with our shopping shuttle
- Pamper yourself at our barber/beauty salon
- Stay in touch with friends and family on our community computers
- Dine out right on campus at the delectable Hearth Restaurant
- Your home includes a refrigerator, stove, microwave and dishwasher with lifetime warranty, as well as your personal washer and dryer
- Make use of generous in-home storage
- Keep your car out of weather’s way in your attached garage
- Receieve free delivery from our on-campus pharmacy, with pharmacists who know your health needs, advance quotes, and competitive pricing
- Available personal transportation
Independence, Confidence and Security
- Priority access to Friendship Haven’s community of neighborhoods, services and care, with our professional case manager consulting with you and your family
- Campus security
- Utilities and cable TV (phone and Internet service additional)
- 24-hour emergency response
Our many one, two and three-bedroom plans feature full kitchens, washers and dryers, a utility room, one or two bathrooms, ample storage, and one or two car garages. And we free you from unwelcome indoor and outdoor chores like appliance maintenance, shoveling and lawn work.
Click on the photo gallery below to see images of our facility and how they serve our residents. Friendship Haven works hard to offer top end facilities that cater to all our resident’s needs. Please call us to schedule a visit and take a personal tour of the facility.
Don’t take our word for it. Read what people just like you have to say about their Friendship Haven experience. As you’ll discover, it truly is a place where one can live life with faith, passion and purpose.
“I wasn’t interested in moving to ‘the nursing home,'” said Jim. As he toured the townhomes with wife, Ruth, however, he was pleasantly surprised to discover the vibrant retirement community that is Friendship Haven.
“This is the best move we ever made,” noted Ruth, who moved to campus with Jim in July of 2011. “We’re very relaxed here. We also enjoy attending the educational programs that are held on campus at Friendship Haven,” she added.
Although Jim never expected to call Friendship Haven home, he’s glad that he and Ruth made the move. “I thought I was going to lose my independence at Friendship Haven, but I’ve found new opportunities here.”
Dr. Jim and Ruth Reed
Friendship Haven Town Home Residents