Our new Kenyon Place’s quality, independent active lifestyle provides the perfect modern environment to learn, explore and celebrate your life.
We have multiple one- and two-bedroom apartment plans to choose from, all with full kitchens, washers and dryers and access to our outstanding services and amenities. Restaurant-quality meals, housekeeping and underground parking free your time, while our Wellness Center with spa and pool, Tompkins Celebration Center, library and computers all contribute to your personal well-being.
Our lifestyle is built upon a foundation of comprehensive service. We are committed to exceeding your wants or needs by providing the extras — physical, emotional and spiritual — that provide the extra initiative to make every day special. Friendship Haven brings you opportunities like these, included in your monthly service fee:
An Active Lifestyle for Good Health, Inside and Out
- Award-winning Wellness Program with fitness pool, cardiovascular strength training room, Jacuzzi, exercise studio and massage therapy
- Common areas, private dining and conference rooms to visit, relax and celebrate
- Challenge a friend to a game of billiards
- Enjoy nature outside your door and on one of our numerous walking paths
- Say goodbye to chores with provided yard work, snow removal and more
Dedicated to Enriching Your Life
- Engage in a creative writing class or read in our Highland Herum Family Fireside Library
- High speed Internet connections available
- Spiritual support with multi-denominational choices
- Social, recreational and cultural opportunities
Friendship, Sharing and Fun
- Treat yourself and guests to coffee and conversation near the Highland Herum Family Fireside Library
- Fill up on fun and friendship at a campus social
- Let the finest local and regional musicians inspire your spirit
- Share travel experiences with your neighbors, guests and guest speakers
- Join social excursions for shopping, dining, attractions, events and entertainment
- Savor cinema and live performances
Creating and Contributing
- Raise your green thumb and a bumper crop in the outdoor garden
- Share by volunteering on campus or in the Fort Dodge community
Conveniences and Amenities
- Visit shops and community services with our shopping shuttle
- Pamper yourself at our barber/beauty salon
- Stay in touch with friends and family on our community computers
- Dine out right on campus at the delectable Hearth Restaurant
- Your home includes a refrigerator, stove, microwave and dishwasher with lifetime warranty, as well as your personal washer and dryer
- Make use of supplemental storage area provided
- Keep your car out of weather’s way in your attached garage
- Available personal transportation
Independence, Confidence and Security
- Priority access to Friendship Haven’s community of services with our professional case manager consulting with you and your family
- Campus security
- Priority access to all campus neighborhoods and care
- Utilities and cable TV (phone and Internet service additional)
- 24-hour emergency response
Our many one, two and three-bedroom plans feature full kitchens, washers and dryers, a utility room, one or two bathrooms, ample storage, and one or two car garages. And we free you from unwelcome indoor and outdoor chores like appliance maintenance, shoveling and lawn work.
|Classic||536 Sq. Feet||1||1|
|One Bedroom Regal||645 Sq. Feet||1||1|
|One Bedroom Grande||747 Sq. Feet||1||1|
|One Bedroom Royal||865 Sq. Feet||1||1|
|One Bedroom Premiere||940 Sq. Feet||1||1|
|Two Bedroom Regal||870 Sq. Feet||2||1|
|Two Bedroom Grande||1,003 Sq. Feet||2||2|
|Two Bedroom Premier||1,190 Sq. Feet||2||2|
Click on the photo gallery below to see images of our facility and how they serve our residents. Friendship Haven works hard to offer top end facilities that cater to all our resident’s needs. Please call us to schedule a visit and take a personal tour of the facility.
Don’t take our word for it. Read what people just like you have to say about their Friendship Haven experience. As you’ll discover, it truly is a place where one can live life with faith, passion and purpose.
“Moving here has made our lives a lot less stressful and a lot more enjoyable,” said Del, who has made many new friends on campus. “Everyone here is very nice, and we like our apartment at Kenyon Place. Keeping up a home had become a big job for me, but here I don’t have to worry about cleaning, buying groceries, or cooking all the meals,” added Del, who appreciates the light housekeeping services that are provided at Kenyon Place.
The Johnsons have also developed a taste for Friendship Haven’s tempting dining options. “Your biggest risk here is gaining weight,” joked Lee.
Del and Lee Johnson
Kenyon Place Apartments Residents
“It was an easy decision for our family,” noted the Johnsons’ son, Casey, who served on the Friendship Haven board for six years. “Friendship Haven provides a safe, friendly environment that offers Mom and Dad a great quality of life.
We’re happy to be here, and our kids are glad we decided to move to Friendship Haven. We recommend the town homes to others. Everyone here is so friendly. We haven’t seen a grouch yet!”
Harry and Rosemary McCurdy
I’ve made so many good friends. I also like that you can do as much or as little as you want here. I recommend Kenyon Place Apartments and Friendship Haven to others. I just love everything here.
When I saw the floorplan for my apartment, I knew this was where I wanted to move. Each year that I’ve lived here at Kenyon Place, I’ve had more than 200 guests. I can entertain at Friendship Haven without having to cook, which is great.